Thursday, May 24, 2007

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...

*sigh*

I sold my Mitsubishi 3000gt. (vr-4...just to brag a little)

I am sad.

I miss it already.

It was such a thrill to drive. When I sold my horse, I bought that car. So I always thought of it as my "horse replacement". I traded horse power for horse power. I mean, it wasn't a "daily driver/grocery getter" type car, that's what I have the Jeep for, but I'll still miss the special outings every-so-often.

I'm trying to figure out what my next "thrill" thing will be. (did that sound as bad as I think it did? thrill thing! Woo!)

Something tells me Rat's not going to let me buy a motorcycle. Hee!

Hmm. Something odd just crossed my mind (like what else is new, right?). I think I sold my car on the same day I bought the Jeep. How weird is that?

Anyway, I sold it to a guy who just got back from Iraq, so I feel pretty good about that. I'm glad he got the car he wanted so badly (and drove like 5 hours to get to). I makes me feel a little bit better. And I'm pretty sure he (and his brother) are going to take pretty good care of it. I doubt they'll take as good of care of it as Rat and I have, but then again we're a bit strange when it comes to our cars and stuff like that.

I also got more for it than I paid for it originally (but that didn't cover what we put into it), but still, I guess that's okay. We needed a new roof. Stupid wind storm. Stupid shingles. Stupid...um...like....air...and stuff. The horrible thing is, is that had we not had to pay for Rat's mom's funeral, we could have paid for the roof with no problem. And this just gets me pissed off more and more with her husband-of-2-years, or as he shall now be refered to on here, "Shithead". (and yes, that capitalized...for good reason!) Why did her children have to pay for her funeral? Why didn't Shithead pay for it? He's claiming that he's entitled to her entire estate! Yet he couldn't lift a finger to help her children plan her very unexpected funeral. Bastard! And on top of that, during their TWO YEAR MARRIAGE he left her TWICE! Then had a major stroke and realized that he had no one to take care of him and drive him around, so back he came!

I should really shut up. I'm just getting myself worked up again.

Anyway, so. My car. My beautiful, beautiful car. My baby. The Preciousssss. I will miss you. You will always be MY car.


Such an awesome car.

My brother once said "That car looks mean!" , which...yeah! It does!

I hope the guy who bought it will keep in touch. And if he wrecks it, I hope he knows I'm coming after him...and I'm bringing the creepy bunny cupcakes with me!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Awwww, I'd be so sorry to see that car go :-( Stupid Mother Nature! And stupid shithead!!!!

barnmouse said...

LOL! It's so nice to have someone agree with me. Everyone today seemed to be trying to help me justify it. Obviously I've already done that. I sold it! Duh! :-P Sometimes having someone say "Yeah!" is just what the doctor ordered!

I'm really not that angry..... said...

I know how you feel with stupid shitheads trying to take the whole estate when they were barely married to the estate owner!! My boyfriend's dad is going through the same thing. What is wrong with people these days??

barnmouse said...

not that angry - I'm so sorry your bf is having to go through this too. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.