Thursday, January 18, 2007

A New Tradition?

I'm thinking of starting a new tradition here on my little blaaawg. I've been tossing it around in my head for awhile, and it kinda got lost for some time. (Things get lost in my head all the time)

Anyway, what I'm thinking about doing is "Interesting things on the side of the road Thursday". And by "things" I do not mean "squished things". I mean "interesting, random things". Don't worry, if you don't get it, you will after this first one. Although, I'm not sure I'll be able to top this one:


This is without a doubt, the creepist Santa I've ever seen. Not to mention the fact that I took this picture today. Today. January the 17th. There used to be a Christmas tree lot there, but it's been gone since before Christmas. I'm thinking they decided to ditch "Hitler Santa" and find one a little less....disturbing for next year. Because seriously....I'm not buying a Christmas tree from that guy. Something is just wrong there.

So tune in again next Thursday, when hopefully I'll be able to come up with something just as odd, but maybe not so disturbing.

1 comment:

barnmouse said...

I was going to suggest that if anyone has pictures of crazy things from the side of the road, to send them in and I'll post them. I wanted to make sure it was a good idea first (looks like it is!).