Monday, December 4, 2006

Yes, I have actually fallen off the face of the earth

Y'all...it's been so long I forgot my password.

I keep thinking of things to post about, but then forgetting them since I'm thinking of all the neat ideas while lying in bed going to sleep. So then I'm left with lame entries like this one.

Nothing much has happened around these parts lately. Except that I dyed my hair!!! Yes! I did! I've been wanting to for awhile now, but I just never had the guts. I went from dark blonde to brown. And it only took me 2 attempts! Ha HA! The first time it turned out nice and red. ACK!

Red hair + Me = NO!

So since I just did semi-permanent, I could do it again (thank GOD!). I would really hate to have to shave my head.

Anyway, that's about all that's been going on here.

I've also been thinking (notice I just said thinking) about Christmas shopping. Haven't actually done any of that yet. Yeah. Remember that little conversation we had about me being a slacker? This is just more of that. And boring.

I've also really got to go see how much it's going to be to print out my family cookbooks and put them all together.

But for now......

More Procrastination! Yay!

No comments: