Monday, October 2, 2006

Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!

I have had 2 Red Bulls today. Two. TWO!!!

*whispers* twooooooo *holding up two fingers*

I am never getting to sleep tonight. But my house will be very clean.

Oh, Hey! It's October! Yippie! One of my very favorite months! I love Halloween. I always have. I love getting dressed up and being something new for the day (ok, I was a kitty like, 4 years in a row, shush). I have decided that this year, Dogzilla will be dressing up with me! He will be a giant Milkbone! I have already bought the costume. It's kind of like a soft, sideways sandwich board. It's shaped like a milkbone dog biscuit and even says "Milkbone" on it. Very cute. I will take many, many pictures (assuming Dogzilla doesn't eat the camera). You will probably say "okay....enough with the giant dog treat pictures! We get it, dog as dog treat. Very funny. Now move on." But I will not. Oh no. I will post picture essay after picture essay and say things that I think are hilarious and that just make y'all groan and say "oh no, here she goes again." And yeah, you'd be right.

But it's not Halloween (Howl-o-ween) yet, so y'all are still safe.

Our kitties have kitty-sized Halloween bandanas that the Murderer-of-Flipflops no longer fits in, but little Miss Kitty still fits in hers, so now she's got 2 to choose from.

I'm going to try and be sneaky and find a costume for the artist formerly known as Computer Guy. But then I've got to find an even sneakier way of getting him to wear it. I'm thinking of waiting until he's asleep and then going after him with the costume and some duct tape...and possibly super glue. hee hee

With his anti-halloween spirit, it's going to have to be a very understated costume. Like a hat. Or some weird glasses. Or socks. Or all 3. That would be an interesting costume.

I'll leave you with this heart-wrenchingly adorable picture of The-Destroyer-of-New-Furniture...

Awwwwww........

Now I'm going to go run up and down the stairs 80 or 90 times...or until I fall through them.

Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!

No comments: