Monday, October 2, 2006

just a quickie

Just a teeny little post to say that "yes, I somewhat changed the title and no, I don't really expect anyone to care" lol When I was setting up this blog it was, well, let's just say either late at night or early in the morning. Just pick one. The word "Blog" was just a place holder until something better fell out of my head and landed on the keyboard. I just thought of the word "Blitherings" and had to look it up to make sure it was, well, an actual word. Much to my surprise and delight, it IS a real word...and what's better...this is what it means:

Blithering - talking idly or incoherently; "blithering (or blathering) idiot"; "jabbering children"; "a babbling hospital inmate"

Well whadaya know?! Perfect!

I'll go now before I start writing about my hair again.

No comments: