Tuesday, October 10, 2006

must....write....something....

As I sit here, dying on the couch, I realize I haven't written anything for quite a while. Okay, maybe "dying" is too strong a word, but I am definitely not "living" at the moment. I wouldn't consider shuffeling to and from the kitchen for water my finest hour. But I am a tough little soldier and I must trudge on! I must write something! But what? Nothing interesting, much less funny, has happened lately. I've been seeing this thing called a "meme" (what the hell is that anyway...and how do you say it?) floating around on some different blogs. I guess it's kind of a questionaire type thingy and I figured this would keep me from having to think of anything to write and should provide you with possibly three minutes of entertainment.

So here goes...

1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

Marilyn Manson...do you really need an explination?

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist/talk-show host out of existence. Which one will it be?

Well, since we've already covered Marilyn Manson, I guess I'd have to say Pink Floyd...now woah woah woah....before you go jumpin' all over me, you having had to listen to you husband put their music on repeat and blast it for HOURS. Therefore, I hate them. Yes, hate is a strong word. That's why I used it.

And talk-show host...hmm...I'd have to go with the cast of The View. yuck...just yuck.

3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

aww...so many people...do I really have to pick just one? Okay then, Paris Hilton it is.

4. What is your favorite cheese?

umm....provolone? hehe

5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?

turkey

6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

I'm gonna have to go with McDreamy...I just can't help myself.

7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?

Keith Anderson

8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

wow...I'm apparently having a fantastic day. First off, I think I'd go to Starbucks! LOL

9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

I'm going to Wyoming! WooHoo!

10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?

Starbuck's again! I love my frappuccinos!

11. A demon rises out of Hell and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is...?

screw the demon! I'll stick with my diet mt dew and starbucks coffee!

12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

and Rufus is...? I'd love to go back to the 50's or 60's and hang out with my Dad when he was my age.

13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

No one is better than anyone else, everyone is equal and should be treated that way or you'll be kicked off the island with no boat.

14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

It's called "Reality Shows are Retarded" and our mission would be to go around and get them all cancelled. "Dancing with the Stars"....are you kidding me?!

15. What is your favorite curse word?

I'd have to go with "ass"...it's just so versitile

16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

well, after I scream, I'd probaby hide under the covers until morning.

17. Your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the item?

My click drive with my novel on it.

18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

probably try and bargin for more time.

19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

I'd be able to blow up things with my mind. I'm still working on that one without actually having to eat vegetables (yick!)

20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

any part of my 21st birthday!

21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

moving to Manhattan with no apartment lined up and having to move from crummy hotel to crummy hotel.

22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff... you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin'! What country are you going to live in now?

some little island that has no name and that no one else knows about.

23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?

Milligan's (it's where I met..and picked up...hehe...my husband)

24. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude, check it out... I can FLOAT!"?

My parent's cause I know that if I called and told them, they'd never believe me!

25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?

Steve Irwin

26. The Gates of Hell have opened, and Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?

My grandad

27. What's your theme song?

it changes from week to week, but this week it's "Caught up in the moment" by Big & Rich

Well there ya' have it folks! And all this while watching "Heros" from last night! Who says I can't multitask?!

No comments: