Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Ultimate Blog Party and Dog Treats, Who Could Ask For More?

Hey y'all! Are you coming? Sounds like a blast :)

Ultimate Blog Party

You really should! I've got a prize up for grabs (probably). It's a batch of dog treats! Yippie! (Like it would actually be anything else!) I haven't decided which ones, but if any of y'all have a suggestion, please tell me what it is. I'd like to offer up the most desirable of treats! :) I think I've posted pictures of a lot of them here, but here are some that I don't think I posted before.










These are "Muddy Paws" and these are "Puppy Paws"



and these are called "Honey Bunnies"

I know. Cute, huh? I'll pause for all the "oooh's" and "awwwww's".

*waiting*

*waiting*

Okay. Done? Hee! I would love to tell y'all which ones of are Shadow's favorites, but as the "Head of Quality Control" he feels that it's important to stay neutral and gobble up any and all treats offered to him without hesitation. (translation: I have no idea which ones are his favorite because he eats them all like he hasn't been fed in a month!)

Y'all should seriously think about stopping by between March 2nd and the 8th to Par-Tay! Woo!

Edited to add: Yes, I know that the pictures and the names are not lined up. I'm feeling a bit too lazy to fix it now, but I figured that maybe this would suffice until I finish watching Medium.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

My dog, personally, loves his squeaky bear, and my sons horse (that he sleeps with) whenever he can get his mouth on him, so I think you should make a horsey and a bear :-) With mud of course :-)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

those looks fabulous! too yummy!

I just added your prize listing :)

Anonymous said...

Fun treats!

I had planned to join the party, but then I forgot all about it...thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your barnmouse.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George