Alright, I've been tagged by Arlene so here goes!!
Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things, habits or little known facts, as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I can make my eyes vibrate.
2. I do not like ice cream.
3. When I was little, I thought the colors red and orange were evil. I have no idea why.
4. Even though I hate them, sometimes I eat the black jellybeans because they remind me of my granddad because he loved them and anytime I got jellybeans I'd always save the black ones and give them to him.
5. I HATE talking on the phone.
6. I can crack my neck really loud just by turning my head (no hands!), and most people think it's disgusting (but I secretly like that they think that).
7. I could eat an entire bag of goldfish crackers by myself and not be full (but I really try not to).
8. I really hate some of the "classic" books that, as an aspiring writer, I should really like and honestly don't get why they're such a big deal.
9. I'm an expert "hider". I was always the one who was never found during a game of "hide and seek" and I have hidden things so well that they weren't found for years (and no, no puppies!!!).
10. I hate to be touched by anyone I don't know. This old woman at the grocery store patted my arm once and the friend I was with said that it looked like all the blood drained out of my face. I have no idea what I thought she would do to me, but it freaked me out.
So there you have it. Hopefully that was interesting and hopefully the people I tag won't go "who are you?"! ;)
That's right! I'm taggin' you! Jamie (Hyman), Beth, Shell, Susan, and everyone else I can think of has already played. So there ya' go! Hopefully y'all will participate. This was fun! :) Thanks Arlene!