Still Freakin' THINKING!!!
Maybe it is time to go take a trip around the house....which in list form translated into:
- bring in the dog
- play with the dog
- feed the dog
- give the dog treats
- feed the cats
- keep the fat one away from the skinny one's food
- clean the kitchen
- fill the dishwasher
- forget to turn on the dishwasher (dammit)
- walk around the living room
- notice that there is not one red thing in the whole room
- walk around some more
- actually find something red that I like and that is mildly interesting, as in I don't think y'all will immediately go into a coma and bang your pretty little heads your keyboards after looking at it.
- take multiple pictures of said red mildly interesting thing that all turn out the same
So this was my centerpiece that I made for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday. I liked it so much that it is still sitting on the dining room table and I just can not bring myself to pack it up with the rest of the Christmasy stuff. It consists of a cheapo box of small ornaments from Target, a string of shiney beads from I can't remember where, and a weird vase-like thing that came with a blub of some sort that a very strange looking flower grew out of. That flower grew so tall that it wouldn't stand up anymore and I got tired of trying to balance it and just kind of chucked it outside and decided that if it took root and grew then it was meant to be. It's been 2 years and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it, so I'm thinking that it's a lost cause.
So anyway, there is my something red. I hope you liked it. Did you play???