Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy 2007

*dusting off computer*

*cough cough*

This is the first time I've turned on my computer since I packed it up to take to my parents Christmas Eve.

I took the last week and a half of 2006 to be fat and lazy and bum-ish.

It was sad to see 2006 go, if only for all of the checks that will have to be voided out because my dumb ass wrote "06" on them. It was easy last year. You can turn a 5 into a 6 very easily. A 6 into a 7, however, not so easy.

Okay....enough of that "Bye 2006, Hello 2007" stuff that I'm sure everyone is writing about.

So...umm...what did you do over your Christmas vacation?

hehe....just kiddin'

Well....now I've just completely run out of things to write about.

The cats got a kitty bed for Christmas and even though they both fit in there at the same time, everytime one catches the other in there, they get booted out. It's very funny to watch.

That last bit reminded me of that Monty Python line "Now for something completely different!"

Hey, give me a break, I'm rusty at this. I'm coming out of my "lazy coma". I ran out of things to say 10 minutes ago. I'm just trying to post pone the ironing I know I have to do as soon as I'm finished with this.

ppppppphhhhhhllllllbbbbbbbbttttttttttt!

No comments: