Friday, August 4, 2006

Yum Yum

We actually went out to dinner tonight! I really didn't think it was going to happen. But seeing as how it is "Me Day" and all, how could he refuse?

We just finished watching "The Village" and I must say, I do not recommend it. I had such high hopes, as I have loved all of M. Night Shymalan's other movies, but this one just totally let me down. If you're thinking of watching it, hopefully I just saved you the trouble and the time.

I do, however, 100% recommend the potato soup at O'Charlies! Yummy! And it would have been a completely good experience if the people sitting at the table right behind me hadn't let their toddler scream for 10 minutes. They ignored him, totally. I kid you not. It made me want to say, "Hello?! Do you realize that there are other people here? People who might just be celebrating something and wanting to have a good time and NOT listen to your kid scream his head off? Don't you think that there could be a better time to teach your kid the 'you're not getting attention right now' lesson?"

Seriously! I still have a headache.

And that movie did not help.

Unfortunately, I think we're getting ready to watch another bad one.

So much for "Me Day".

I just wanna watch "Smokey and the Bandit".

Kick ass movie!

I need Tylenol..........

No comments: