Friday, August 4, 2006

someone please....

......knock me out! I don't care how. I need sleeeeeeep.

I miss sleeeeeeeep.

I love sleeeeeeeep.

For the last two weeks I haven't been able to get to sleep before 2AM. That's not to say it hasn't taken me longer than that some nights. Sometimes it's 3 or 4 before I can finally shut my brain off enough to go to sleep.

I keep making list after list. Replaying conversations. Replaying my day. Thinking about tomorrow. Then I finally go to sleep. Wake up.....tired.... Am tired throughout the day. Get increasingly tired around 8PM.

Suddenly perk up around 10. *sigh*

CG says I need to "reset" my sleep pattern. Sounds good to me. At least, until I found out how to do that. You have to stay up all night....and then all the next day....and then go to bed at a reasonable hour. *ugh* That doesn't sound fun and easy to me.

I'm going to go stare at the ceiling until about 2 or so. If I still can't sleep, I'm getting up posting here. Maybe I'll try that "reset" thing if I get desperate enough.

On another note......

*singing*

Happy 2nd Birthday to meeeeeee.....

No comments: