Monday, August 14, 2006

press and hold the power button for 2 seconds...

It's official. I'm resetting myself. Or at least, I'm attempting to.

I've made it past 6 and now I'm blogging to stay awake.

CRAP!!!

The dishwasher just reached start from the time delay thingy and scared the kitties and me half-to-death! At least I got a little shot of adrenaline for that! I think I'm good to go until 7 now.

I'm watching the last recorded episode of CSI (the original, of course) that I have and I'm hoping something good will be on by the time it goes off, which should be about 10 minutes.

I still have no idea where the desk hardware stuff is. But the extensive "rip everything up until I find it" search will have to wait for a more Godly hour.

I've also been making my "to do" list for the day and I'm afraid I've listed waaaaaay too much stuff for one day. That's the problem with being awake and board when you're supposed to be asleep and dreaming. I always kind of "over shoot" my to do lists though. I'm very ambitious while I'm making it out, but when it comes time to doing everything, I realize that there's just no way....and I'm not busting my butt to clean the toilets!

Let's see, right now, on my list there are 37 things listed for me "to do". Some of them are small, yes, but other's are things like "laundry" which is pretty time consuming when you add in sorting, folding, and lugging upstairs with a bad back. Especially when you've got about 6 loads. There are other things as well, that don't really have a time limit associated with them....like "look through cookbook". I've got to look through a cookbook my aunt sent me to find family recipes that actually say whose they are. No telling how long that's going to take.

On the plus side.....as soon as CG gets up and is awake enough, that means I can pull out my blender and it will be frappuccinno time! I've got to keep from napping today. This whole laying awake in bed until 3....4.....or sometimes even 5 in the morning is not an option anymore. I just can't take another sleepless night when there have been so many in a row. I'd say I've been this way for about 3-4 weeks now and it's definitely starting to take it's toll on me. There's no telling how many typos I'm not catching in this, but I'm not telling how many I've caught and corrected!!!

I know the little kid in "Jerry Maguire" said that a human head weighs 8 lbs, but right now, mine feels like about 20....my eyelids feel like they weigh 8!

I can't tell if this whole post is complete nonsense or if I'm just that tired I can't make sense of normal things anymore....I'd better stop before the few readers I have decide to never come back!

No comments: