Saw this one another site and decided to take them up on the offer! :)
1. Who was your first prom date? never went, wasn't my thing
2. Who was your first roommate? Hubby
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? My dad gave me a taste of his beer once. Yeah, I only fell for that one once! Blech!
4. What was your first job? I worked for 2 days at some restaurant that I can't remember the name of. Hate.
5. What was your first car? My family's '93 Ford Explorer. a.k.a. "The Exploder"
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Harris (I think)
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Disney World when I was about 5.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? myself
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? I call her "Super Model" on here, and we had dinner with her and her boyfriend Saturday night, so yes!
12. Where was your first sleep over? My friend Charlotte's house
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? Hubby
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? My cousin's. I think it was 4 or 5 at the time.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Feed the cats so they shut up and leave me alone for 5 seconds.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? never went. again, not my thing. I would have much rather been out at the barn.
17. First Real Date? Guy named Joe and I went to one of those Japanese restaurants where they cook in front of you. The food was good, he was pretty lame. LOL
18. First celebrity crush? Jared Leto (in the show with Claire Danes...can't remember the name)
19. First crush? No idea.
20. First TRUE love? My Hubby, Rat ;)
21. When was your first detention? Never had detention
22. What was the name of your first pet? we had lots of pets before, but the first one that was really mine was a big black really fuzzy poofy cat I named Spooky. When my Granny and Papa gave him to me, they had been told he was a girl, so I named him Sophie (after the character in the book The BFG which I had just finished reading. I highly recommend it btw) but then we took him to the vet and they were like "why is this cat named 'Sophie'?" So he got the name Spooky instead.
23. Who was the first person to break your heart? my heart is intact, thankyouverymuch.
24. Who will be the first to repost this? There's no tellin'!