Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I know.....I suck!

I can't believe it's been since last Friday since I've posted!!!

I came up with this really great, hilarious, etc... post last night as I was trying to sleep, but it's totally evaded me all day! That's how you know something would have been perfect...when you can't remember it.

Wow....25 and senile already! That's got to be some kind of record!

Kristine (of Random and Odd) has come up with (IMHO) the hardest Stuff Portrait Friday yet...at least as long as I've been playing! It's all about "Your World"...

1.)Your Freedom
2.)Your Hope
3.)Your Wish

Now....what the heck am I supposed to do with that? Be serious? ME??? Looks like I have no choice!

On a totally unrelated note, I was at the grocery store today and I don't know if this every happens to anybody else, but this guy got behind me as I was going down one of the lanes and he seemed to be in a hurry, so I pulled my cart off to the side (like he was the fire truck or something crazy like that). He scooted around me and then disappeared down another lane. I continued shopping. Two minutes later, as I'm about to go down the next aisle, he is somehow right behind me! I'm still in "get out of the way" mode so I speed up a little and just turn down the next lane, even though I don't wanna. He stays behind me. Now...any sane person would do what? Ignore him! But I am apparently not sane. So I keep moving down the aisle. And he's very close...and I don't like people to be that close. I have a space bubble. It's a bit larger than most people's. If I can reach out a touch you....that's waaaay too close! I was just wondering if this was just me? It happens when I'm driving too. If someone's tailing me, I want them gone! Some crazy part of my brain says they're following you!!!!! RUN!!! It's kind of like the feeling you get when a cop car pulls in behind you and won't get around you. Clearly, they want to go faster than the speed limit, but you're smart and have cut on the cruise control as soon as you hit 45. So now you're being tailed by a cop. I haven't looked, but I'm quite certain that at this point, steam actually comes out of my ears from the poor little hamster in my head running on the little wheel that runs all my thoughts. I'm thinking back to grade school of all the things that I could have done wrong!!! Oh God! Did I use my turn signal back in '98?!?! So...yes, I'll admit it....I turn down some random side street hoping to get away. I'm not sure what I would do if the cop actually pulled in after me. Hopefully I'll never have to write about that fun little experience on my blog!!!

I'm going to bed now and try to figure out what I was going to write about yesterday that would have been so much more witty and interesting than what I just wrote now.

No comments: